The hip hop megastar Marshall Mathers, better known for his stage name – Eminem, has become the latest super celebrity to purchase a Bored Ape NFT.
- As CryptoPotato reported earlier, NFTs from the Bored Ape Yacht Club (BAYC) collection have seen their floor price increase by 35% while that of other popular collections decreased in turn.
- Part of the reason for this might be the fact that many super celebrities such as Steph Curry have jumped on board and bought a Bored Ape for their Twitter profile pictures.
- Now, the latest to join the hype is no other than the hip hop legend and megastar – Eminem.
- The Oscar winner paid 123,45 ETH for Bored Ape #9055, which the community has already called EminApe.
- The Twitter user who sold the ape to Eminem, carrying a Twitter handle GeeGazza, thanked the artist:
I’m living in a simulation. Thank you, Eminem, for buying my ape and joining the club. Madness. Let me write a lyric in your next single. – He said.
Featured image courtesy of Vogue
SPECIAL OFFER (Sponsored)
Binance Free $100 (Exclusive): Use this link to register and receive $100 free and 10% off fees on Binance Futures first month
PrimeXBT Special Offer: Use this link to register & enter POTATO50 code to get 25% off trading fees.